Serge Lokot, DDS
- BS, University of Southern California.
- DDS, University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Regional Medical Center, Tarzana, CA.
- Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Burbank, CA.
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Education Association
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Oral & Craniofacial Tissue Engineering Society
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Academic Day 2013 “Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Management of Vascular Lesions” June 2013
- Florida Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 2013 Annual Meeting “The Role of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate combined with rhBMP-2 in Jaw Reconstruction” November 2013
- Oral Facial Seminars “The Medical and Dental Management of Irradiated and DIONJ patients” March 2014
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Academic Day 2014 “Use of Resorbable Mesh for Jaw Reconstruction” June 2014